You must return your item(s) back to us no later than 45 days from order. You are responsible for the cost of your returns and can pay for your returns label via our returns portal. If 45 days have passed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, no exceptions.
We offer refunds to your original payment method on all full priced items returned to us within 45 days from order date. We also offer exchanges, you can request an exchange for a different size/colour of a product. All exchange requests are processed subject to stock. If the item is unavailable you will be contacted by our Customer Service team to organise an exchange for something else or a refund.
Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method only, this policy applies for all payment methods including Buy Now & Pay Later payment methods. If your order was purchased with YouPay your refund will be in the form of a Gift Card.
Returns must adhere to the following:
- Unworn, unused & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear; not damaged by the transfer of make-up or deodorant, size sticker still in tact on outsole and no sign of use on outsole)
- In its original packaging with tags attached (if applicable)
- The shoe box must be undamaged, do not stick returns labels directly on the box, use a mail bag. If the shoe box is damaged, £2.50GBP will be deducted from your refund as we need to replace the box.
Any items not meeting these criteria will NOT be refunded or exchanged. We reserve the right to return your item back to you if it does not adhere to the above.
How to register your return inside the portal?
You’ll need the following info to register your return:
- Order number (you can find this on your order confirmation or shipping email)
- E-mail address
- Shipping address
How to register your return inside the portal:
- Enter your order number AND post code OR e-mail OR phone number
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- If you are selecting an exchange remember to add the new size, you require. Note: if the new size requested is out of stock you will be contacted by our Customer Service team to organise an exchange for something else or a refund.
- Confirm your original personal and delivery info (please amend if needed)
- Select your preferred returns method & complete your payment for your returns label. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Download and print your returns label and returns form, or take your QR to the drop off location
- Once you can see your return has reached our warehouse please allow up to 7 working days for this to be confirmed via e-mail.
Please keep your proof of postage safe until your return reaches us.
If you have a product fault please do not use the returns portal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject "faulty", including pictures of the issue and your order number) and the team will help you.
To begin your return click on our returns portal below (DO NOT return wigs/hair pieces via this link, see Wigs returns process here):
The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
We cover the outward shipping fee to you for two consecutive exchanges per order, anything further than that needs to be covered by you.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
My Item is Faulty
If you believe your item to be faulty, please send an email with the subject FAULTY within 48 hours of receiving the item, along with a picture + description of the fault, your order number and name to email@example.com. Genuine product faults will have a replacement item sent straight out if stock is available, if no stock is available we will offer a different colour or a refund.
If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will not replace the product.
I have been sent the wrong item
If there has been an error on your order please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject WRONG ITEM who can help you arrange the return and then re-ship of the correct item. If we require you to return an incorrectly shipped item back to us, we will cover the cost of return shipping via standard international mail only; anything above this amount will not be reimbursed.
Hella Heels Soul Guarantee
Dancers sole for a Dancers soul... we got you. It's not going to happen, but if your sole comes apart from the platform, we will refund you £10GBP from your order to cover the cost of re-gluing / replacing at your local cobblers; up to 3 months from receipt of the shoes.
Email: email@example.com with your order number and pictures of shoe.
Due to the way YouPay functions, only the shopper (the person who shared their cart) is able to request a return. Returns can only be dealt with in the form of a digital gift card or an exchange.
To find out more about how YouPay works & related FAQs, visit here.